Each event is characterized by a tenant type that signifies the proprietor of the event data.
Events that occur at the store level, such as the accumulation of loyalty points or the dispatch of an SMS, are linked with the store tenant type. Partners can subscribe to store events for the stores that have installed their apps.
When you subscribe to store-level webhooks, you need to insert both the app ID and the specific store ID. You need to subscribe to each store separately.
Your store-level webhook subscription lets you subscribe to events and provides a target for the callback.
- Create store subscription - Create a webhook subscription
- Retrieve store subscriptions - Retrieve a list of all of your webhook subscriptions
- Retrieve store subscription by ID - Retrieve a webhook subscription using its Yotpo ID
- Update store subscription - Update a webhook subscription
- Delete store subscription - Delete a webhook subscription