Each event is characterized by a tenant type that signifies the proprietor of the event data:
Events pertaining to the disconnection of the application fall under the application tenant type. Only the application itself can subscribe to its own application events.
This structure ensures the accuracy and relevance of the event data. When you subscribe to app-level webhooks, you need to insert only your application ID. The subscription is once per application ID.
Your app-level webhook subscription lets you subscribe to events and provides a target for the callback.
- Create app subscription - Create a webhook subscription
- Retrieve app subscriptions - Retrieve a list of all of your webhook subscriptions
- Retrieve app subscription by ID - Retrieve a webhook subscription using its Yotpo ID
- Update app subscription - Update a webhook subscription
- Delete app subscription - Delete a webhook subscription