Webhooks are useful for services that want to execute code after a specific
event occurs. For example, after a reviewer leaves a review.
To enable webhook compatibility, please contact your Yotpo representative for assistance.
Yotpo allows you to configure a webhook to execute whenever a new review is created or an existing review is updated.
|Triggered when a new review is created in the Yotpo system.|
|Triggered in these scenarios:|
- Review is published
- Review is unpublished (rejected)
- Review is escalated
- (For reviews created in the PDP Reviews Widget) Email is verified by the customer and the reviewer badge changes from anonymous to 'verified reviewer'
Not triggered in these scenarios:
- Image is published / unpublished
- Review is tagged
- Review is pushed to a social channel
- Review is anonymized as a result of a DSR (GDPR)
- Reviews is deleted by Yotpo support (to fix import or another technical issue)
To view the webhook event types and object structure, see Create Webhook