To build an app on top of Yotpo’s App Developer API, you’ll need to apply to become a Yotpo official partner.
Upon receiving your application, we’ll conduct a short approval process to verify the following:
- Your app will provide value to our current and future mutual clients
- We’ll be able to support you in developing a successful app
- We’ll be able to support mutual clients using the app
Once you’re approved, you’ll be able to register your app with Yotpo.
Please send an email with the details below to [email protected].
All fields are mandatory and will be used for internal purposes only.
- Business name
- Website domain
- Technical and business points of contact (name, title, email)
- Short company description
- Description of what the app will do (list the main use cases)
- Supported eCommerce platforms (please indicate if you are listed within their app market)
- Number of paying customers you currently serve (estimation)
- List of shared clients (domains) who have requested this app or are likely to benefit from it
We’ll review your request and get back to you as soon as possible. This may take a few days so please bear with us.
By applying to become a Yotpo partner, you confirm that you have read and agree to Yotpo's app developer terms.
Updated 8 days ago